Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » ความรู้เรื่อง GI » Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.35 arrives on July 3

ความรู้เรื่อง GI
2/7/2561 14:38:25

ssegoldffxiv
ssegoldffxiv
Final Fantasy XIV is getting its Patch 4.35, this is not a major patch, but will introduce some new Deep Dungeon "Heaven on High" and new tasks from Hildibrand Adventures.

Deep Dungeon is a series of dungeons whose architecture and players will never work in the same depth. All players start at the first level and need to defeat the enemy to unlock the path to the next level.

The first Deep Dungeon series in the "House of Death" was launched during the expansion of Heavensward. We will see the next section entitled "Heaven on High" in the 4.35th patch released on July 3, 2018. section.

The new "deep dome" leads to the sky: the Sky Column is now the second rogue dungeon in Final Fantasy XIV, consisting of 100 randomly generated floors. It should provide an alternative to adjusting the job from 60 to 70.

Final Fantasy XIV (Buy FFXIV Gil is one of the conditions for many players to quickly participate in the game and develop the game) is available on PlayStation 4 and PC.
0 permalink
20/9/2565 14:06:17

AimeeHoben
AimeeHoben
If you want to get FFXIV Gil easily, I think you can go and try MMOWTS, this site was recommended to me by a friend of mine, and we've always been there to get the third-party game services we want. Their 24/7 live customer service has been very helpful and every time I have a problem, it is quickly resolved.
0 permalink

Home » ความรู้เรื่อง GI » Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.35 arrives on July 3