Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » ความรู้เรื่อง GI » ffxiv gil for sale gold saucer

ความรู้เรื่อง GI
4/9/2560 14:27:40

BiteLeaver
BiteLeaver
Gold sauce is also known as Manderville Gold Saucer, is the "Final Fantasy 14" arcade model. Gold is a game center with a variety of mini-games, such as trio and triple racing. Players can get Manderville Gold Saucer points (MGP) tokens by participating in trio combinations, chocolate tournaments and other mini-games. These tokens can not be traded or sold, but can be exchanged for a specific bonus.

Visit Manderville Gold Saucer, where you can enjoy many games and activities using the special currency Manderville Gold Saucer Points (MGP). Once you arrive, you can buy MGP by talking to the Admiralty (X: 4.8 Y: 6.7). The exchange service is limited to players below 500 MGP.

MGP can not exchange gil.

I want this Fenfen Mountain. Looks fashionable! Every three hours every night to play triple trio, no money to make mistakes.

Careful royal triple combination stupid fastest way to earn MGP 3 times a day, once a week outside the cassette?

As the paradise of the ward has been started, I took out from my daily tickets 132K gil(find more ffxiv gil for sale). 3 days. I'm so lucky I will get my mountain, but the biggest question is ... will i get Aspi first?
0 permalink
22/9/2565 10:46:11

AimeeHoben
AimeeHoben
If you want to get FFXIV Gil easily, I think you can go and try MMOWTS, this site was recommended to me by a friend of mine, and we've always been there to get the third-party game services we want. Their 24/7 live customer service has been very helpful and every time I have a problem, it is quickly resolved.
0 permalink

Home » ความรู้เรื่อง GI » ffxiv gil for sale gold saucer