Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » ผลิตภัณฑ์จากผ้าไหม GI » PANDORA Love's Flourish Ring Sale

ผลิตภัณฑ์จากผ้าไหม GI
|
29/3/2560 9:32:47

aasEgbert3
aasEgbert3

PANDORA Love Blossoms Ring UK North America is hosting their annual ring event this summer! From June 30th to July 17th, receive a free ring with the purchase of any two rings. This is a great opportunity to pick up any rings that you’ve had your eye on. This is only available in stores, and retailers are not allowed to ship out of the country.For anyone not familiar with the site, Rue La La specializes in sample sales for designer labels and is by invitation only. If you don’t have an account yet, you can use my invitation to join. Pandora has been sold through Rue La La for the past couple of years and they are authentic jewelry. Unfortunately, they only deliver to the continental US, excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and PO Boxes. The boutique includes charms, rings, earrings, pendants, and watches; quantities are limited though so be sure to act fast!

The PANDORA Love's Flourish Ring Sale Disney Parks Exclusive Spring 2016 Collection is also available for sale today. There are only 3 charms that can be found at all Disney Parks properties including the pink Mickey Mouse Murano, pink Mickey Mouse Icon charm, and pink Minnie Mouse spacer. The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival 2016 charm came out last week and can only be purchased from Epcot or online at disneystore.com. The Hong Kong exclusives were released at Disneyland Hong Kong and there are 3 designs; a red flower Murano, pink enamel Disneyland Castle charm, and blue enamel Hong Kong charm.

The jewelry pieces are a bit ho-hum for me, nothing really catches my eye except the Shimmering Bouquet ring and the Floral Daisy Lace necklace. I’m not a fan of the studs or solitaire style rings so I will definitely be saving my money there. I’m really looking forward to playing with the Smooth Moments Bracelet, as it seems more versatile especially if you don’t have many charms yet PANDORA Midnight Skies Ring UK Sale.

Speaking of Essence, there will be a safety chain added to this line, and I guess the company must have scratched their plans to cancel the collection. There are also new beads coming out but it’s unclear whether these will be available in North America; I’m told that the ones released in other markets last fall (Pandora Essence Autumn 2015 Collection) should be coming this spring to the US and Canada PANDORA Marvellous March Birthstone Ring Sale UK.

It’s strange to be typing 2016 already but I guess the year is almost over. The Petals of Love charms look more like shamrocks, so I was a bit confused when I first browsed through the PANDORA Pastel Posy Ring Cheapest. I’m intrigued by the Petals of Love clip as it’s the first time Pandora has done a non-spherical clip. The Wild Hearts Murano has dichroic glass that shimmers and sparkles which I’m very excited about. There are more distribution channel exclusives for North America, that will be available in all stores for other markets.
0 permalink
|

Home » ผลิตภัณฑ์จากผ้าไหม GI » PANDORA Love's Flourish Ring Sale