Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » ผ้าไหม GI » Madden 22 - This game is very interesting to me

ผ้าไหม GI
|
8/12/2564 13:41:55

MMOgrfy
MMOgrfy
I'm going to Washington and Madden 22 coins if they lose, I'll keep myself in a room and watching a "Smurfs 2" DVD, and will never go out,, except maybe to eat and go to the bathroom and for other stuff and rarely going out.

This game is very interesting to me, as I believe it's the only game this week where each head coach would prefer to start any other quarterback besides the one they're starting. Drew Lock may be playing in Denver on Sunday, as Teddy Bridgewater sustained a concussion. The Broncos could have injured Bridgewater or a quarterback in Lock, who was the one who led the Broncos against the Ravens to just zero points in the first half.

Normaly, I would think that this favors the Steelers. But their QB situation today isn't any better. I mean, Mike Tomlin was practically begging Aaron Rodgers to come play for Pittsburgh on Sunday. That's the same as taking your spouse out to dinner and then asking the waitress out for a date after she hands over the check. Ben is ON THE SIDELINE With Mike he's watching the look you give Aaron GOGLY EYES.

As you can probably tell I'm not expecting much from either quarterback in the game, and that means the game will be down to defense and special teams play. Although I think Roethlisberger is going to struggle against the Broncos I believe Denver's quarterback, whoever it may be, will be worse than the Steelers.

If the match was held in Denver I'd definitely pick the Broncos. However, the game is being played in Pittsburgh which is why I'm going to go with the Steelers. While I'm not convinced Kevin Stefanski is able to change water into wine I'm sure he's capable of. This is because he has worked miracles in Cleveland. Stefanski has only been with the team for one and a half seasons and buy madden coins has already scored more wins (15) than the Browns three prior coaches COMBINED.
0 permalink
|

Home » ผ้าไหม GI » Madden 22 - This game is very interesting to me