Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » ความรู้เรื่อง GI » nike free run for sale

ความรู้เรื่อง GI
|
30/11/2559 16:17:22

wy3255008
wy3255008
One complaint ,Nike Air Max 90 2016 sale I have about this shoe has to do with its overall shape rather than the cushion used in the midsole.

My Salomon trainers in particular had this issue. I don¡¯s see any obvious design problems with the uppers that would lead to premature failure, which in my opinion is one mark for a well-designed shoe.

This is more difficult to do with an air cushion ,nike Air Max 90 Mens shoes sale system, since the features of the trail are essentially ¡°hidden¡± in the absorption properties of the large cushioning.

At $140 the Vomero 11 is not a cheap shoe, but it delivers ,nike Air Max 90 Womens shoes sale a solid value that should last a long time, and not fall apart after one season.The design philosophy, as with bridge construction, is to use the minimal amount of material in order to reduce the weight of the structure.

Generally, increased cushioning is achieved by adding foam, and energy is absorbed as the foam deforms. Other designs include large geometric deformation of an energy absorbing structure, such as the On Cloud Runners.

I think the plastic like appearance was just the initial finish of the outsole. Once I started running more i ,Nike Free 6.0 cheap sale n the shoe it wore off and looked like normal rubber.
0 permalink
|

Home » ความรู้เรื่อง GI » nike free run for sale